Wednesday 22 June 2011

Sigh no more.

So I haven't been posting over the last few days as I have spent a stupid amount of time at work, and on Monday we all went to spend the day by the beach because we can now that exams are over! It was lovely despite the fact that I got stupidly sunburnt down the back of my legs which means I have been spritzing them with after sun in desperation to get rid of the redness by prom... which is two days away! Drama. But, I am rather excited to say the least. I will upload a photo of me in my prom dress on Friday- I just don't want anyone to see it before then! Quotes?

Tumblr_ln7jafox4p1qafd56o1_400_large

"I wish more people cared about earth as much as they cared about who they believed created it."

Tumblr_lmukayxgsl1qbcy2yo1_400_large

"More than anything else, I believe it's our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny."

Tumblr_ln5t2jvf5v1qaxnt7o1_500_large

"Your dreams can come true, if only you have the courage to pursue them."

Tumblr_ln7iwyty881qfx2vko1_500_large

"We fall in love too often, too easy, and too hard for our own good. We don't listen to people that we value the opinion the most. We hurt the people we love and make the same mistakes over and over. We want all the privileges of being older, with all the advantages of being you. We do things no one can understand, including ourselves."

Dsc_0398_large

"I don't believe in soul mates, not exactly. But I do believe in souls being in sync, souls that mirror each other."

1308698864850765_large

"People make such a big deal about looks, but after a while, when you know someone, you don't even notice anymore."

4492_large

"There would be more people in stable relationships if everyone fell in love with their eyes closed."

Tumblr_ln1j7sfikw1qj7orho1_500_large

"Failure isn't falling down, it's remaining where you've fallen."

Tumblr_ln644v64gr1qb17eso1_500_large

Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment