Sunday 26 June 2011

Ok, so it's late and I am stupidly hot as it's like 21 degrees at night time, in ENGLAND! I know! What's going on?! Anyway, I've been extremely busy for the past couple of days and I am busy this week seeing friends and college inductions days and whatnot. Scary, when you think about it so wish me luck. But I haven't updated in a while (sorry no quotes this time it's nearly 1am and I can't be bothered. But soon I promise) so I thought I'd just take the chance to say it really bums me out how invisible I am to men. I men, please, I understand that I am unattractive, uninteresting, not amusing, but it's almost as if I have a super power where males do not even acknowledge my existence. Ah well, here's to owning cats until I die.
To apologise for my complete lack of quotes, I include some prom photos! It was a wonderful night so thanks to all!





Me and the Mr Jack Altham himself





Good night







I love this girl.









Liam is clearly astonished by my blatant coolness.





Simon and myself.





I am going to miss everybody so much!





My girls are bloody gorgeous!


Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment