Sunday 19 June 2011

Stay in my life.

ALL MY EXAMS = FINISHED! (as of last Friday- I just didn't have chance to blog these past couple of days!) No more revision! No more school! Just excess time to do whatever I want with it. Which means that my friends better prepare themselves for seeing an awful lot of me as I am leaving schools and not going to the same college as the majority of them so they best be prepared to spend 90percent of the next 10 weeks with me minimum! I'm joking... ;) Quotes?

Tumblr_lkk3neo8xy1qik7rho1_500_large

"Once the realisation is accepted that even between the closest human beings, infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in lving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."

Tumblr_llqce4bv1v1qb86xno1_500_large

"But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth."

Tumblr_llba6bvkwk1qe8luao1_1280_large

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."

Tumblr_ln1luoxuy61qbmeuno1_500_large

"I feel really alone again. And it's weird because there's always people I can call. I don't really know how to explain it."

Tumblr_lmfrd9x8x11qzd1nwo1_1280_large

"In a way, it was sort of depressing, too because you kept wondering what the hell would happen to all of them. When they got out of school and college, I mean. You figured most of them would probably marry dopey guys. Guys that always talk about how many miles they get to the gallon of their stupid cars. Guys that get sore and childish if you beat them at golf, or some other stupid game. Guys that are very mean. Guys that never read books. Guys that are very boring."

Tumblr_ln1o47eena1qf75j7o1_500_large

"There comes a point when you realise that there MUST be something wrong with you. Afterall, how else would you still be single after all this time?"

Tumblr_lmbrriklyq1qeyo7fo1_400_large

Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment