Wednesday 9 March 2011

Oh, to be young.

Overall, it was a rather pleasant day, but, sometimes, it can be kind of disheartening when you put an enormous amount of effort into your blog and only very few views- but the people who do continue to view this page, this post is dedicated to you! Thank you so much! Happy quoting.

046

"And what used to scare me, doesn't. I know that in the end, fate will either bring us together or bring us something better."

048

"I must learn to love the fool in me. The one who feels too much, talks too much and too loudly, takes too many chances, wins sometimes but loses more, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, and laughs and cries."

044

"We all grow up so fast in high school. Not that we want it to happen, it just does. One day you'll look back and be proud of the person you've become, while at the same time, miss the person you were."

043

"There's a large lump of sadness lodged in my chest when I think about what I'm going to leave behind after high school."

040

"It's just that... some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It's the universe's way of providing a contrast. There have to be a few holes in the road. It's how life is."

041

"Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not, time takes it all. Time bears it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes, we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again."

002

"We never be what we wanted to be when we were five. We never marry the person we thought we would. But all I know is that we can and we should try as fucking hard as we can to do whatever we want. We need to make ourselves happy. In the end, you don't want to regret doing something for someone else's sake when you should have been looking out for yourself. We will all turn out the best we can, but no one should settle for anything less than perfect without a fight."

006

"I'm a happy person, I swear I am. I sing in the shower and dance down the hallways. I laugh and I giggle. I do all the things happy people do. But, it doesn't mean that I don't wish things were different."

007

Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment