Friday 11 March 2011

I like turtles

No post yesterday! I guess I wasn't really feeling it at the time as it was my first night off for ages and I felt like doing absolutely nothing instead. I sometimes get the feeling that I push myself too hard, as I didn't seem to have done enough when I got some exam results yesterday and it has been annoying everybody around me, so sorry guys! But, clever is all I have! I mean, it's not like I am attractive or anything! I need something in life to fall back on. Gah, it's a stressful period of life right now. So, have some quotes. Also, my thoughts are with the Japanese people after the terrible earthquake.

Tumblr_lh2rnntacz1qz4d4bo1_500_large

"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundries don't keep other people out. Instead, they fence you in, that's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines, or you can live your life crossing them."

Tumblr_le5s5zcrix1qev1qyo1_500_large

"If you want something, don't wish for it. Life is too short to wait."

Th_500_335_1294327881_tumblr_ldhlsnylbh1qd7hh2o1_500_large

"Crossroads. Your feet are planted on the ground. Don't want to move, don't know where to go. You don't know how you possibly got yourself into this mess but, you've got to keep moving forward. But how do you know if what you're about to do, the life-changing decision you are so close to making is what's truely best for you? What if it's not? What if the choice you make will only result in even more pain, hurt, anguish? The uncertainty could just about tear me to bits."

Tumblr_l5ykkpqrso1qzx4bjo1_500_large

"The sad thing is we're never happy with what we've got. We're silly, selfish and naive ablways believing that things could be so much better when really, this is the best it'll get. It's no wonder why love never lasts. It's because we're always taking it up that notch and expecting something magnificent. Perfect. Well let me tell you something- there is no such thing as perfection."

Tumblr_lfw6xhrxoz1qc0n52o1_500_large

"It's like everywhere she went, she left a trail of damage behind her. No where was safe when she was around, because all she ever did was hurt people. No matter how long she stayed in one place, she would end up destroying the hearts of many, causing pain to people and there was nothing she could do about it. She felt so helpless. Useless."

Tumblr_kyyncysvxg1qzz3tno1_500_large

"And the worst feeling is lonliness. The feeling you keep to yourself, too afraid to jeopardize the joy felt by those all around you. When you want to scream out but there's nowhere to let yourself go. When the tears flow so constantly, when you feel like packing up your bags and leaving, knowing nobody will be there searching for your sad, sorrowful face. Lonliness- the worst feeling in the world."

Tumblr_ku7luwzkry1qaoaz5_large

"We are just misguided ghosts, travelling endlessly."

Tumblr_lgh54mw6ga1qcjtu8o1_500_large

"I'm not gonna get drunk just to please the crowd. I'm not gonna be a slut and sleep around. I'm gonna say what I think and say it loud."

Tumblr_lgnfywpxfm1qzdnjwo1_500_large

"Don't waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Move on, for life is not meant to be traveled backwards."

Tumblr_lgo7ympuxq1qg9c90o1_500_large

"You worry that if you lower your guard, even for one second, your whole world will disintergrate into chaos."

Tumblr_lami90ampn1qakp3bo1_500_large

"We live in a world of worst-case scenarios. We cut ourselves off from hoping for the best, beacause too many times, the best doesn't happen. But, every now and then, something extraordinary occurs and suddenly, best case scenarios seem possible. Every now and then, something amazing happens, and against our better judgments, we start to have hope."

Tumblr_l5ucqkawjx1qahqyoo1_500_large

Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment