Tuesday 8 March 2011

Will you be my pancake, this pancake day?

Hmm, I have a French speaking exam tomorrow and total preparation so far: zero. I have a feeling this one could be a fail, but I would prefer to blog a bit (should really get into the habit of blogging when I actually have time rather than prioritising it!) and sync my new iPod. I'm such a technology nerd! As well as this, I'd like to have a big shoutout to the people who really annoy me, as your constant ignoring/thinking you're better than us/being ridiculously vain makes me laugh slightly. As you can tell, I am a slightly bad mood. However, settle down, have a quote and a pancake, and goodbye!



"Sometimes, it's better when things aren't perfect. At least you know it's real."



"Now, we've miles apart. Although I think I'm quite over you, sometimes I can't help but think that there will never be anyone as perfect for me as you. You were too big of a fool to have known that."



"There's always a moment when you just want to break down and cry because everything's changing and there's nothing you can do."

tumblr_lf8ji6rM2S1qdbbywo1_500

"I called because I wanted you to know that despite everything that happened, and all the miles between us right now, I still think about the way it was in the beginning."

z194232777

"As a teenager, the temptation is to make someone your entire world. Honestly, you can't do that. One day, you'll wake up and they're gone, and they will have left a gaping hole as your world implodes on itself and you have to go out and find the people who wanted to be on your planet. The ones you pushed away, in the first place."

tumblr_l9h8zqoE6t1qdbbywo1_500

"I know I am ugly, but I glow at night."

tumblr_ldbpxzy7e61qdbbywo1_500

"No, he is NOT the reason you're still breathing. Sincerely, oxygen."

tumblr_lfk220lgQW1qdbbywo1_500

"There's nothing left for me here but empty promises and the thought of all the things I am never getting back."

tumblr_laz8ahQEMG1qaj2ouo1_500

"I think of all the words and letters and sentences out there, and none of them describe how I feel about you. I don't get faint when you touch me, and I don't regard you as my entire universe. Yet, we're young and I like the fact that I can behave as myself in front of you. Let's not put lables on what we have."



Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment