Saturday 12 March 2011

So let's do something crazy.

Let's keep it simple, today and just enjoy the quotes.

18

"If we had everything figured out, would we be where we are now?"



"I finally realised that, while I may not be good enough for you, I will be good enough for someone. Someday, someone will appreciate me for all I'm worth."



"Some days, I wake up and wonder why I'm here. Other days I just smile and get veady for whatever the wind blows my way. My personality changes a lot from day to day. I don't really see much point in you getting used to the person I am today, I'll probably be a completely different person tomorrow."



"I think I think too much- worrying over the things that have yet to come. Wasting time lingering over the future so much that I miss out on the joys of the present. I need to stop, to stop being this over-analytic little girl. I need to start being myself again."

purse1

"Even when your heart is breaking, you should smile. And some may think that it's bad to mask your feelings, but I think that pain should only be felt for the shortest amount of time possible. Happiness should out-number it every day."



"I want to hear someone's life story. A complete stranger's. And then tell them mine. I want them to know everything about me. Those little things that I keep to myself because I'm afraid of judgment. Terrible, awful things that I lock up in the back of my head. My opinions. The truth. Everything and anything I can think of. And I want them to not hate me afterwards."



"Don't you ever complain, or get upset about growing old. There are so many people who never get the chance."



"I hope that someday we could talk and forget that time ever drew distance between us. We could make a bridge out of words, as fragile as it may be; the awkward pauses and incomprehensible mumbling, twisting and twinging into some stronger foothold."



"Just because there are girls out there prettier than you, doesn't mean you yourself are not pretty. Lime is a shade of green. Emerald is a shade of green, but, ultimately they are the same colour. There might be someone out there more beautiful than you, but you're still green."



"Sometimes I look at you and you look back at me. But then you look away, like you're afraid of what might happen if you just stare for just a second longer."



"Life isn't a destination, it's a journey. We all come upon unexpected curves and turning points. Everything that happens to us shapes us into who we are becoming. And in the adventure of each day, we discover the important things in life and why they are important."



"There are certain people who come into your life and leave a mark. Their place in your heart is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. Just hearing their names pushes and pulls at you in a hundred ways, and when you try to define those hundred ways, even to describe them to yourself, words are useless."



Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment