Thursday 25 August 2011

Omg! I'm chuffed to pieces with my exam results- I did much better than I expected which is always nice to know. So roll on A levels! Eeppp! Happy, happy mood! Quotes?


Tumblr_lqardiyt0h1qdzx65o1_500_large


"I used to think when I got older; the world would make so much more sense. But you know what? The older I get, the more confusing it is to me. The more complicated it is to me. You'd think we'd get better at it, but we don't."


Tumblr_lqi5ou1esg1qif3zwo1_500_large


"I don't know what it is or how you do it, but there's something about you that lights up my heart."


Tumblr_lqi3i0mntx1r2nwmwo1_500_large


"The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that swept you off your feet and challenged every view you've ever had."


Tumblr_lqhot7cwv51qlhazuo1_500_large


"Love looks not in the eyes, but in the mind."


Tumblr_l29wlnphiy1qbbf1co1_500_large


"All good things must end. And we both knew that we were just making the poorest excuses like we all do, just to feel like we all have something solid to hold on to."


Tumblr_lqf53smgn71qf7yero1_500_large


"If there's just one piece of advice i can give you, it's this - when there's something you really want, fight for it, don't give up no matter how hopeless it seems. And when you've lost hope, ask yourself if 10 years from now, you're gonna wish you gave it just one more shot. Because the best things in life, they don't come free."


Tumblr_lqhnuwrstc1r1cnjdo1_500_large

"One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder."


Tumblr_lqi2o23deq1r0h10ro1_400_large

"I shouldn't need anyone but myself. I shouldn't want anyone, but nevertheless I want you. I want you in a hundred different ways."


6080952484_530b136a8d_z_large

"After all this while, I really expected things to go back to normal. And I wanted things to get better, but you never really left my mind all this time."


Tumblr_lqchx2a5ov1qfj0oto1_250_large


Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment