Monday 22 August 2011

Had an absolutely amazing time in Devon with my best friends. I genuinely, without wanting to sound too cliché or anything, have the best friends a girl could ask for. Honestly, sometimes I feel like I don't deserve them so a big shout out to them for making it one of the best weekends I've had in a long while!
I guess I could do a quote post as per, but I'm lazy and I'm in a really HJAKJSH CUHEJ mood in which I don't know, I just need to vent even if no body reads it. I don't really want to complain about anything either... which is difficult as results day is in 3 whole days. I am absolutely terrified. Of course I am going to sound big headed here, but everyone expects me to do really well and it terrifies me as I don't think I have done. If I do badly, people are going to just shout at me/ or be absolutely delighted. And even if I do well, well... no one's really going to be that bothered or congratulate me as people expect it. 
Also, it has taken me 16 years for me to find someone I actually like enough for me to want to enter the scary and foreboding world of relationships with, for me to be happy for 6 days before they left for Ireland. Nice one me. And now everything is relatively more shit than before. Wahoo.
Sorry everyone for droning on about my uninteresting life but I promise I shall be back soon with quotes!
Until then,
Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment