Sunday 3 July 2011

Please. Not Slytherin.

Sorry, I have been awfully busy these past couple of days! Which is rather odd for me as I usually have all my time free. Anyho, one of my sixth form choices open days was last week which was ok I guess... I felt more comfortable on the second day definitely. However, my second choice is tomorrow and tbh I'm kind of dreading it more even though there is a very small chance of me actually going there. Hmm... wish me luck!


Tumblr_lnrvdtxuna1qgldqno1_500_large


"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I feel, of what I've said, of who I am, but most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my life the way I feel when I'm with you."

Tumblr_lnrw5gu0b61qarf9qo1_500_large

"No matter what anyone tells you, there's someone out there who is made to wake up next to you every morning."

Peace003_large

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Tumblr_kr80n1thgm1qzgmsjo1_400_large

"We need enormous pockets; pockets big enough for our families and our friends, and even the people who aren't on our lists, people we've never met but still want to protect. We need pockets for boroughs and for cities, a pocket that could hold the universe."

Pqaaalitb11yfrqnud08ealnstlqsu4re0hq6m0a7g3x1nw8wpgjndf0qcpx4crv8nq924cyp3sofqt7yycb9jrpwt0am1t1uijlnspm2o1yspnmywdagetxmrnc_large

"Worrying is stupid. It's like walking around with an umbrella up waiting for the rain."

Bask-breath-dance-dream-fly-live-favim.com-92638_large

"Add life to your days, not days to your life."

Tumblr_kr1tolttsw1qzbk53o1_400_large

"Maybe I'm selfish because I've realised that I don't want to fall in love with someone, I want someone to fall madly in love with me."

Tumblr_kpq4apwaas1qzwolho1_500_large

"We can spend our lives letting the world tell us who we are. Sane or insane. Saints or sex addicts. Heroes or victims. Letting history tell us how good or bad we are. Letting our past decide our future. Or we can decide for ourselves, and maybe it's our job to invent something better."

Tumblr_lnrtlcek9u1qkgvyro1_500_large

"Everyone is less mysterious than they think they are."

Tumblr_llwgiezg5u1qgadexo1_500_large

Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment