Friday 8 July 2011

100th post everyone!

Let's give a small cheer for my 100th blogpost. I am sorry I haven't been updating in a while- college induction days and the like have kept me so busy. As well as this I went to see death cab for cutie with Beth on Tuesday and it was truly great. They were phenomenal and I'll follow you into the dark is such a breathtaking song. Give it a listen, I advise you. Quotes?


Kiss-love-love-quotes-quotes-text-typography-favim.com-98525_large


"You're not going to bring me down anymore."

Tumblr_lnpyfrokg61qekimuo1_500_large

"Sometimes you just have to realise that you can't have it all. You can't always fix what you've done. You need to move on and try to be happy."

Tumblr_lny7frmllg1qi88f2o1_500_large

"She's not one of the girls who is going to pour her heart out and tell you all. She will hide behind her humour like it is a shield and as much as she claims she's ok, she lies."

Tumblr_lnxg40nn041qhgis6o1_250_large

"Here's a big fuck you to the calls I waited for, the dates I hoped for, the love I wanted."

Tumblr_lo04p2kdzg1qkso0oo1_500_large

"The point is, what people think of you do not matter one single bit because you can't love anyone if you don't love yourself."

Tumblr_lizyiillkl1qa1c56o1_500_large

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest places if someone remembers to turn on the light."

5809497863_df8593bd3d_z_large

"Harry Potter has reached out to an estimate of over 200 countries, spoke out in over 69 languages, and has touched the lives of more than four hundred million people. It is the phenomenon that ignores race, age, gender or religion and it has brought us all together despite our differences. We are the Harry Potter generation."

Tumblr_ln1ohkoxaa1qgujcoo1_400_large

"Alone? It's okay, at least you can rest your head on your own shoulder."

Tumblr_lo0tcqnagx1qdmf7ao1_500_large

"There will be two kinds of people in your life: those that build you up and those that tear you down, and in the end you'll thank them both."



"Let's swallow fireflies and shine from the inside."

Tumblr_lnseqhtanc1qivq65o1_500_large

"I'm not heartless, I have just learned to use my heart less."

Tumblr_lngtnuibwi1qhnnauo1_500_large

Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment