Sunday 5 June 2011

People always change.

I am already in full on holiday mode, with revision practically none-existant, yet I have an exam tomorrow and geography in around 10 days and I am not prepared at all. Somethings just don't work out like they should. Never mind. I seem to be in an all round bad mood tonight, but that's Sunday's. Quotes?

hot

"I know it's bizarre that I don't gush on and on about someone who means so much to me. But that's exactly why I won't. When you say too much about anything important, it always ends up sounding more trivial than it is."

Tumblr_lmapaiq9ko1qa0bn0o1_500_large

"You've got to take a chance at something sometime."

Baby-cute-jack-russel-pretty-pug-puppy-favim.com-52353_large

"Yeah you might be prettier than me, and have more friends than me. And, you might hang out with hotter guys than me and get wasted more than me. Have more clothes and more money than me, and not give a fuck about school, unlike me. You might be carefree, unlike me. But one day you're going to wish you stayed true to who you were."

Tumblr_lmb8u6rdp81qfw5q3o1_400_large

"I can't wait to get into the car and take long rides to nowhere just to think about you and me and they'll say "Oh look at her just day-dreaming away"."

568_large

"The truth was, history repeated itself on a daily basis; mistakes were made over and over. People were haunted by what they had done, and by what they hadn't had time to do."

Tumblr_lmboz0uthn1qaywv2o1_500_large

"I'm not taking any of this for granted."

Tumblr_lmban5sijc1qzr04eo1_400_large

"Thinking too much about what others think of you, ultimately changes what you think of yourself."

Tumblr_lmbqkuixop1qjfea8o1_500_large

 "For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

Tumblr_lmc0dp3nw01qhaapgo1_400_large

"It may have been in bits and pieces, but I gave you the best of me."

Tumblr_lma6modn081qcnjl9o1_500_large

"People are lonely because they build walls, not bridges."

Tumblr_lmc0klzyk41qzyd2oo1_500_large

"It's only right that you should play the way you feel it. But listen carefully to the sound of your lonliness. Like a heartbeat, it drives you mad. In the stillness of remembering what you had and what you lost."

Tumblr_lmbzzu2aaf1qg1up1o1_500_large

"If people say outside and looked at the stars each night, I'd bet they'd live a lot differently."

Tumblr_lmc0j5mgqu1qzyd2oo1_400_large

"Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them."

Tumblr_lmbkq0mhqb1qdlldyo1_500_large

Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment