Monday 6 June 2011

It's a wild world.

So, yeah.. maths exam. It was fine. Hopefully. However, my friend charlie found the most amazing picture ever in the history of pictures:

Every single one of those reasons above is why I am single. I agree with each and every one. Which is good to know that people feel the same as me, because I get asked all the time why I am single (I thought from my face it would be pretty self explanitory) and I should just memorise this list, as I have been victim to a number of "Hahaha you're going to die alone with cats" jokes so this made me smile. Anywho, quotes:

Tumblr_lmaqexxhcr1qc6czfo1_500_large

"Life is like a piano: the white keys represent happiness and the black keys represent sadness. But, as you go through life, remember that the black notes are needed to make music too."

Tumblr_lm0x3oakej1qk2wryo1_500_large

"Everything I'm not made me everything I am."

Tumblr_llb389pl1e1qcqclmo1_500_large

"The past cannot be changed, forgotton, erased or edited. It can only be accepted."

Tumblr_lmdx5t10jw1qdpm3oo1_500_large

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."

Tumblr_lmdv2r9oji1qeuuf7o1_500_large

"I was a dreamer before you went and let me down."

Tumblr_lmbv1eclvg1qaobbko1_500_large

"I live by the completely naive idea that there is beauty in everything in this world."

Tumblr_lm8y23pg1k1qa6iyno1_500_large

"Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. And bad when you make crack with it."

Tumblr_lmd60dcqfi1qbmu1no1_500_large

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Book-fashion-pretty-retro-shoes-vintage-favim.com-66840_large

"It will be fine, just not today."

Tumblr_lmc165jehv1qi12auo1_500_large

"Life's too short to disconnect USB safely."

Tumblr_llp94myk8l1qadf4jo1_500_large

"I'm intimidated by the fear of being average."

060611-beauty-1-383_large

"I hate the word 'forever'. It's a ridiculous concept which will inevitably lead to disappointment."

Tumblr_lmdwjdrk0j1qgavc7o1_500_large

Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment