Tuesday 9 August 2011

What am I s'posed to do when the best part of me was always you?

Got back from camping at the weekend and it was actually one of the best weeks I have had in a really long time, surprisingly! I met some genuinely amazing people- some of whom I am going to miss so, so much. In fact, an extremely large part of me is actually heartbroken to be home. I just need to see everyone again. Never mind, life can't always go the way you want. Quotes?

Tumblr_ljkdvzph1c1qg734oo1_500_large

"You are not boring or plain or simple or mean. You are colourful, complex and have a beauty that's all your own. Oh, and for the record, you are infinitely nicer than you give yoursel credit for."

B2-l_p_359194_4_dpp_00012_large

"Someday, someone is going to look at you with a light in your eyes you've never seen. They'll look at you like you're everything they've wanted their entire lives. Wait for it."

Tumblr_lpoayzsax41qzeg9xo1_500_large

"It's a confusing world out there, but it makes sese in your arms."

Tumblr_lpoc9z5eh41qawpi7o1_500_large

"Our prime purpose is to love others. But if you can't love them, at least try not to hurt them."

Tumblr_lpghotcfwu1qagqhio1_500_large

"I hope that someday, somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight, and that's all they do. They don't pull away. They don't look at your face. They don't try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms, without an ounce of selfishness in it."

Tumblr_lpa5nua5zj1qjh014o1_500_large

"Someday, someone will show you exactly why it never worked out with anyone else."

Img_9556_156596796_large

"Take off your headphones and stop day-dreaming of a brighter day. This is reality, not another one of your dreams. The life you once wanted, was a lie. Open your eyes, don't waste another breath. Nothing is ever how we dream it."

Tumblr_lozuuzxtrz1r080j0o1_500_large

"Those days that were so good, those nights that we held on forever.. When we weren't pretenders. We were as real as we felt."

Tumblr_lpoarphiqz1qfmxuxo1_500_large

"I held him close to me with my eyes closed, wondering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect, and knowing at the same time that it hadn't. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be."

Tumblr_lpj96oacdj1qdqv28o1_500_large
Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment