Wednesday 13 July 2011

Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you.

Well, hello there! I have noticed that I haven't been posting as frequently these days and I am sorry for that fact. Mood update: I am miserable due to the British summer weather, and wasting the past three days where I have hardly left my room. Also, every small thing seems to piss me off these days and I keep needing to remind myself that things aren't going to work out. But things are on the up! Harry Potter comes out on Friday and for once, I shall be more excited than Rebecca Black on that day! Eeeeeekkkkkkk! Apologies for the whinging bit here, just needed to vent it somewhere and hey- it's my blog bitchezzz! Quotes?


Daniel-radcliffe-deathly-hallows-emma-watson-harry-potter-rupert-grint-favim.com-76212_large


"Short boys like short girls. Average-sized boys like short girls. Tall boys like short girls. Who likes tall girls?"

Tumblr_lnrwecxnvi1qiib90o1_500_large

"We only get 86,000 seconds a day to turn it around or throw it away."

Tumblr_lnyv68jk751qg0cllo1_500_large

"There's a world out there that we should see."

Tumblr_lnt1dbmyow1qi8k06o1_1280_large

"Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."

Tumblr_lnz1h9f5w41qdqf08o1_r1_500_large

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

Tumblr_lny57kpj9r1qzbfoxo1_500_large

"And I could wait patiently, but I really wish you'd just drop everything to meet me in the pouring rain."

Tumblr_loa4oow8s31qd22fvo1_500_large

"And all those sweet things you say before I go to bed? They keep me up at night wondering if I'm in too deep for my fragile heart."

Tumblr_lbzgiahy8h1qbzddco1_500_large

"When you're forced to stand alone and you realise what you have in you."

Mc4fpgrggnkdbl7paa_large

"Even a broken clock shows the right time twice a day."

Tumblr_lo5z52yd1w1qe49wpo1_500_large

"We cling to music, to poems, to quotes, to art because we desperately do not want to be alone. We want to know we aren't going crazy and someone else out there knows exactly how we're feeling. We want someone to explain the things we can't."

Tumblr_lo998staxd1qawkezo1_500_large

"Missing people is hard, but it means you were lucky enough to have someone special enough to miss in the first place. remember that."

Tumblr_lnytm4hkqd1qzabkfo1_400_large

Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment