Sunday 17 July 2011

It all ends here.

So, we all watched the final Harry Potter the other night and it was goose-bump-shivers-down-your-spine amazing! It was actually the most wonderful film in existence and, yes, I did cry a stupid amount. In fact, I cried more over that movie than I have cried over any boy ever. And that is a true fact! There are benefits to being repulsive to the opposite sex. Quotes?


Tumblr_lntk7xvmjk1qeenmqo1_500_large


"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the things you did do."

Tumblr_lj13l37dr11qahvtyo1_500_large

"And sometimes it hits me out of nowhere, this overwhelming sadness rushes over me. And I get discouraged and I get upset and I feel hopeless, sad and hurt. And, once again, I feel numb to the world."

3224474244_ba89273877_z_large

"Everyone wants to know that they're not alone."

Tumblr_lnqjuysjei1qiw8w3o1_500_large

"You took this heart and put it through hell, but still you're magnificent."

Tumblr_loaxl6neoo1qk2qvqo1_500_large

"And she cared for and loved a boy, far much more than she loved herself."

Tumblr_lnu5gs5l0b1qg6emao1_500_large

"There are some things that I'll never understand. I'll never understand the goosebumps I get when I step into hot water. I'll never understand the dreams I have with strangers in them, people I've never met or seen. I'll never understand how a person can keep going back to the ones that hurt them. But what I do understand is that when we do understand everything, the world loses its shine. Curiosity killed the cat, but the cat had nine lives."

Tumblr_lohsq3n7kt1qmtlgao1_500_large

"That's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does, too."

Tumblr_lo7aeeddhj1qck24lo1_500_large

"All that is gold does not glitter; all those who wonder are not lost."

Nerd_large

"Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you're ever stuck about which path to follow, remember that you career will never wake up one morning and tell you that they don't love you anymore."

Tumblr_lohs2nuzv21qgczyso1_1280_large

"Don't believe the things you tell yourself late at night. You are your own worst enemy."

Tumblr_lohsmxidj61qirrlbo1_500_large

"I'm stubborn as hell and say sorry too much. I act like I don't give a fuck because I care too much. I over analyse the smallest of things and come off as a bitch just to safe guard myself."

Tumblr_loe8vshsvj1qiuax0o1_500_large

Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment